In this 12.5 hours of course Game artist Nalini Kanta Jena will teach you, how to create game character from scratch using Maya, Zbrush and Marvelous Designer.
He describes every steps he takes, so even if you are a totally beginner, you can easily follow him.This course not only shows you step by step guide but also shows you an up to date production pipeline.
He will start the course with Base mesh creation in Maya. then He will move to Marvelous Designer to model clothes then Zbrush to create sculpting details.
The goal of this course is to teach you the entire process of character sculpting and how different software such as Maya, Zbrush and Marvelous Designer work together to create your model.
The course will cover these topics
- Maya Basics
- Modeling methods in Maya
- Marvelous Designer Basics
- Modeling cloth in Marvelous Designer
- Zbrush Basics
- Character sculpting methods in Zbrush
- Integration between Maya, Marvelous Designer and Zbrush
- Many tips and tricks in every lecture
After completing this course you can model game characters with more confident and with clear knowledge of the pipeline. so if you want to be a Game artist then enroll to this class now and start learning today.
- anyone who wants to learn character sculpting for game.
What Will I Learn?
- Modeling Methods of Maya
- Cloth Modeling Using Marvelous Designer
- Sculpting Methods in Zbrush
- Shoes Detailing in Zbrush
- Many Production Tips and Tricks Through Out The Course
- A Full Character Model From Start to Finish
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion