Welcome to the 1st edition of the 3DK Render – Friendship League Contest
Why Friendship League? 3DK Render was born with the idea of creating a new meeting space for artists; a digital community beyond the limits of a market. That is why it is very important for us to foster contact between artists from all areas: Illustrators, Modelers, Animators, Composers, etc. no matter where they sell or where they show their creations. In the Friendship League Contest illustrators can demonstrate their creativity but we will also make content creators have their space and opportunity. For this reason in each call will offer the catalog of some creator as a working tool for the creation of illustrations. In this way everyone will win: the prize-winning illustrator and the creator of the contents.
For the first call the chosen theme will be “Sword and Sorcery”. It’s my favorite genre and I’d like to start with it.
Featured Content Creators for March 2018
|UPDATE! The new release Edward 8 will also qualify|
- 1st place:
- 25$ 3DK Render Store Gift Certificate
- 25$ Daz3d Gift Certificate
- 2nd place
- 1000 points 3DK Render Store
- 3rd place
- 800 points 3DK Render Store
Rules of participation
- Entries will be submited to the Daz3d.com gallery between the date of publication of this call and March 31, 2018.
- Everyone can participate except administrators and contest organizers
- At least 1 product must be included from the featured creators (freebies not allowed)
- The name of the featured article must be included in the description. For example:
“Featured product: DKS LaceSuit for G3F”
- The label corresponding to the call must be included: 3DK-MARCH18
- The rules of publication of Daz3d must be respected
- You can post as many entries as you want
- Postproduction is allowed
- Illustrations can be new or existing
- Permission is granted for the organizers to show the illustrations (respecting authorship) on the pages they administer.
- The most important thing: have fun and respect the work of others.
Tips for Submit
The illustrations should be sent to the gallery of https://www.daz3d.com, so you need to create an account on the web if you do not have it (it’s free).
When accessing your account you must enter the “Gallery” section:
To post a new illustration, click on “Click or Drop Picture“:
Use the file browser to locate your illustration.
When the illustration has been uploaded to the web, click on it to edit the description and add tags (don’t forget the title!):