This is a very detailed set of meshes to create a “Sexy Business” outfit. Perfect to mix and match with other accessories.
Each outfit part auto conforms with all Genesis 3 Female base morphs and Victoria 7.
Default materials are for Iray. There’s a materials folder with materials for both Iray and 3Delight renderers.
2 Versions of the skirt are included, one name Skirt Auto which auto follows the bends on the thighs on the Genesis 3 Female figure. Because this is a skirt, using this skirt may produce some distortion in some poses. In this case I advice using the Skirt Manual which uses special bones to pose the skirt manually. This is the prefered method as this one produces no distortion, but the skirt has to be posed by hand separate from the Genesis figure. The bones you need to move for posing the skirt are “Left Upper Handle Bend” and “Right Upper Handle Bend”.
Also included in the Pose folder is a special pose to correctly pose the feet inside the boots.
DAZ Studio 4.8+
All of this product’s content was created by Exnem
Genesis 3 Female
Extract the zip-archive with your unzip program:
– Open your unzip program and press the button -Extract To-
– Select the folder with you DAZ Studio libraries (e.g.: C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library)
– Make sure that an option to extract full paths is selected to make sure you keep the right folder structures within your DAZ folder.
Usage Tips or Limitations:
To use correctly you have to follow this steps for each part:
1) Load your Genesis 3 figure (it may be already morphed if you wish)
2) Load the desired outfit part by double clicking while the G3 Figure is selected.
3) Apply the materials you want from the Materials folder.
4) Repeat steps 2 to 3 for each outfit part.