Peek over the shoulder of Blender Certified Trainer Lee Salvemini as he models a Ninja character!
- Model a 3D Character from scratch!
- By the end of this course, you will know how to make your own professional grade Game or Short Film characters!
- Every single second of the creation process recorded. Full narration for every chapter, with complete explanation of methods and techniques.
- Final character model included under the Creative Commons license!
Blender Certified Trainer Lee Salvemini has recorded, from start to finish, modeling a character suitable for a pre-rendered game cutscene or short film. In the course Lee will guide you through the tools and techniques used in Blender to create the character, from the modeling stage, to posing the character, applying realistic cloth simuation, and finally rendering and compositing the model in an epic scene. All tutorials include helpful pop-up hints and complete audio commentary. Ninja character concept by David Revoy Art Director of the Blender Open Movie, Sintel ( www.sintel.org ).
Bonus chapters include techniques to master ‘edge loops’ with an introduction to modeling in Blender.
Blender is the free 3D open source software package. You can download the latest version at www.blender.org or use the package included in this course!
- If you’re a hobby 3D Artist, learn the leading open source full 3D package, Blender, and give yourself the ability to create to the level of your imagination.
- If you are keen on a career in Video Games, Short Films or Film VFX, this course will prove an invaluable investment which will allow you to, right away, make characters for your portfolio/reel!
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion